Considering Best Offer by September 30, 2020
The owners of Apple Blossom Brewing Company have authorized us to sell all that is Apple Blossom Brewing Company with a target date of closing September 30, 2020.
The ideal scenario for both seller and buyer would be to reopen what has been a popular venue. The assets include not only fixed assets but intellectual property such as recipes for food and brews, website, social media and operational procedures.
Building ownership has expressed a strong willingness to work with a long-term, creditworthy tenant through a combination of free or reduced rent and a tenant improvement allowance to help with interior renovations.
With reduced startup cost and rent, combined with less competition and pent up demand, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced operator.
September 7, 2020 Deadline for notices posted and distributed to potential buyers.
September 14, 2020 Deadline for notifying seller of interest.
September 21, 2020 Deadline for seller responses to people who have express an interest.
September 30, 2020 Finalize an acceptable offer.
1) Purchase this business contingent to an acceptable lease
2) Purchase the restaurant only with the landlord separating space from brewery
3) Purchase the brewery only with the landlord separating space from the restaurant
4) Purchase equipment only for restaurant and brewery to be moved
5) Purchase restaurant equipment only to be moved
6) Purchase brewery equipment only to be moved